Hi!I use this view https://trello.com/{username}/cards to view task of my colleagues' todo.Since this morning, however, I have an error when I enter that page trying to see a colleague of mine who declares "Page not found.This page can be private. If someone has given you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their message boards or groups. "
How can I resolve?
Yep having this issue as well, the official contact support said to use the Team Tables view which is not powerful enough yet... we need this feature back ASAP Trello!
There’s just a bug in the code. Will be fixed soon.
So sorry for this issue. Our recent changes to improve the trello api broke this page unexpectedly. We have a fix and are hoping to release it in about an hour
Great, thank you all!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.