An overview of the pilot is here. Update #1 is here. Update #2 is here.
I've updated the list of active challenges with the latest and greatest! Here are some of the changes since our last update:
Known issues:
Coming soon:
Comments are as always open for business!
Hi @Monique vdB,
A big thank you for the heads up once more! I have been wondering if there's anything we can do to help test / diagnose certain issues with badges that aren't working.
In the slack channel some folks did mention their main goal in the community is to help people by answering questions and solving problems. While I am totally on the same line, the kudos system with its challenges also offers a great framework to point towards the many additional perks the community has to offer: the articles, the discussions, the fun bits and the sense of belonging. Even after several years in the community, some of the challenges triggered me to take a look into areas of the platform I wasn't aware of :-)
In order to get from pilot to launch, I think it's imperative that the things being offered actually work. So if there's anything we can do to speed up the process, happy to contribute!
@Walter Buggenhout thanks! We're doing testing on our end too. The problems seem to be intermittent, which makes testing them difficult. Two people have earned Monday Musings so far today but some haven't, despite also commenting on five discussions! So everything is set up properly, just not firing correctly. And this is not sustainable long term, since we need challenges that actually work as expected
I can't seem to watch this group. Any time I click on the Watch but, nothing happens. Is this something on my end? I've tried both Firefox and Safari.
@Kristin Lyons we just released a fix for this bug! Can you clear your cache and try again?
That worked, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.