Is is possible to have a single card be private on a board with multiple members? It would be ok for them to see the card title, but not be able to click into it for detail.
No, AFAIK, there is no way to do this.
You can't create private cards - a workaround is to create a private board, and refer to the card by adding a link to the card in the private board n the description.
It would be great if this could be developed. This question is asked many times. Since this replay is from 2020, I wonder if it has already been created? If not, is it the planning / on the backlog?
Any update on the addition of this functionality to the platform? We need the ability to make cards private, as a matter of fact, invisible to those without rights. This way it doesn't raise questions about the locked card on the board and who has access, yada, yada.
I agree with Erick and add myself to the request. I am currently working on a project where stakeholders want or need to have varying levels of visibility.
Thank you!
This feature should have already been added by now. It has been asked for during many years by a lot of users. We Need cards and lists that should only be visible for whom ever is the board administrator. I think it would also be useful to have a private section on each card just in case you want to take notes. I know there is a power up for this but if the board has two administrators and you want to share your notes with the other, it's not possible.
I use Trello for art commissions, people can add their names on wishlist and their request with details. it would be nice that people can see the title but cannot see the details of the requests that people submit since sometimes they post their pictures. Its really helpful to make the board public as people can see my commission status
Hello @CovetPetrichor,Hipporello has multiple Trello power-ups for different purposes. We have built all our Trello power-ups using our nocode power-up builder. Our power-up builder allows you to add features to your Trello board, customize your cardback to your needs, get a web portal integrated with Trello, or define access rights for parts of the board or web portal. I believe we have a solution for you. Let me know if you have questions, or wish to have a talk for us to understand your needs better.
I will check it out now
Is there any update on this feature of making a card private?
Hello @Gayle Nicole,Cigdem from Hipporello here. I strongly suggest you have a look at the Trello Card Share Power-Up, which allows you to share some cards with the people you want, without them being board members. This helps you have cards that are shared with certain people only, and keep some cards on the board to yourself. I can help better if I know how you're planning on using this feature.
And there are no updates on that and don't think this feature is even on the roadmap as they position Trello as a collaboration tool that gives everyone the rights to participate.
Hey Cammy, not sure if this answers the question but try Hidynotes new trello powerup ✌️
https://trello.com/power-ups/652cd18cd9ce322b3e03bebe/hidynotes
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.