Hi everyone
I'm looking for Jira/Confluence freelance work. Can anyone advise the best freelance sites for this?
Thanks
Tom
Make sure you check out the Atlassian Community regularly - https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jobs-Careers/gp-p/JobsCareers
I've also tried to find JIRA Admin consulting work and I've only found some success on LinkedIn for full-time, but not freelance.
There are allegedly gigs on Upwork but I've not seen them.
Yes it’s crucial! Even I am interested but never found any desired platform which posts Jira customization tasks. All I find is Java n web development project. reading this post.
Hello Tom,I've tried out Fiverr and the best I've got are two orders for a month and a half. It really depends what you can offer. If you can work with Scriptrunner or you are able to create apps you should have easier time landing a deal. For example I don't have any experience with app developing or Scriptrunner and that can be a major purpose for me not getting much offers.Hopefully this helps you with your search!
Best wishes,
Nikolay Petrov
Thanks Deborah
Thanks Rob will have a look
Thanks Nikolay. I'll have a look at fiverr
This came directly from the Atlassian Community Group just awhile ago.
https://careers-ablevets.icims.com/jobs/3163/jira-administrator/job?mobile=false&width=1200&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=-420&jun1offset=-420
Consider also adding your LinkedIn to this post.
Hi Tom,
I'm an Atlassian expert for Jira and Confluence working as a freelancer.
Hi @tom partington
Have you tried FIVRR, I was on there recently and there are lots of people needing help with Jira products. I am sure if you have the skillset and time you could help a lot of people.
no there are not
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.