I've seen other messages about Sourcetree for windows, the clickonce installer and firewall issues.
I installed sourcetree for windows beta a few weeks back on win7 64 bit and I love it. Upgrades have worked fine etc. Now all of a sudden the upgrade failed. I uninstalled/tried to re-install and I cant reinstall.
error is 'Unable to retrieve application files. Files corrupt in deployment'
ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/windows/SourceTree.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Exception occurred loading manifest from file SourceTree.resources.dll: the manifest may not be valid or the file could not be opened.
+ File SourceTree.resources.dll is not a valid Portable Executable (PE) file.
+ File {0} is not a valid Portable Executable (PE) file.
I'm guessing that a firewall change at our company broke this, but I'm not going to get help unless I have more specifics. What needs to be opened up for this to work?
Thanks!