Hello,
I am gearing up throughout the end of the year to take over some policy management duties. Prior to this I have not used Jira, so I feel like I'm diving in head first into the deep end. If my college days are any indication, I can thrive in "sink or swim" situations like this.
Where would be the best place to begin researching how I can effectively use Jira to manage annual policy document updates? My assumptions are:
- I need to start with creating a workflow
- I have a flow chart created in Visio that gives me an overview of our desired process from start to finish. I feel like I should adapt this to a workflow.
- Part of the workflow will be creating an Issue that assigns to the policy owner to let them know what needs to be done, and by when.
Thank you kindly to anyone that takes a moment to point me in the right direction.
Sincerely,
Asia