It's Wednesday, which makes it the perfect day to welcome some new users to our community!
This question goes out, as always, to everyone, but especially those if you who are new here. What is something you can do for an instant pick-me-up?
Yesterday I was sitting on the back deck with a friend, and we watched a flock of tiny birds land on our boulder (excuse me, water feature) and drink and take little baths, and other birds came by too, and it was super adorable and made me feel really happy. All that takes is a bit of time spent on the back deck.

Can you spot the 8 birds in this picture?
What about yours? Is it a special song you listen to, a fragrance diffuser, a cup of tea? I'll tag some people in the comments and hope for their advice. I don't promise to try all of them, but I definitely will be trying my favorites!