I have a frequent need to run "git pull" or "git push", which uses the current branch. In terminal, it's incredibly fast. But in sourcetree, it pops up a dialog and takes about 10 seconds to request information on remote branches, after which it automatically selects the tracked branch and then I hit OK. Why is this dialog necessary? I understand that occasionally someone might want to push or pull somewhere else, but I am right-clicking my current branch and choosing "Pull origin/develop (tracked)". That can only mean one thing... so why spend 10 seconds refreshing all the other remote branches? I've gotten so weary of waiting that it is actually faster to open a terminal window, cd to my dev directory and type "git pull". Could you please make a preference to allow me to skip the dialog for pulls and pushes, and just use the current branch and the tracked remote, just as the git client does in terminal?