Come one, come all!
Never heard about The Cloudies ? I'm baffled! Step right up! Join this group and then read all about the contest here! I promise it'll be worth your time 🎉
Actually though - ain't that smile just worth it all?
Beautifully done you guys - 15 people qualify this time round! Snaps to : @Stephen Garber ; @Martin Bayer _MoroSystems_ s_r_o__ ; @Yevgen Lasman ; @Deepanshu Natani ; @Walter Buggenhout ; @Kian Stack Mumo Systems ; @Manon Soubies-Camy ; @Ivan Lima ; @William Sheboy ; @Prince Nyeche - ELFAPP ; @Zoryana Bohutska _SaaSJet_ ; @Chris Buzon ; @caglad ; @Anna-BigPicture ; @Flavien Gache ✨✨✨
Keep up the awesome work y'all, and if y'all don't have your info with us - be on the lookout for an email from me asking for your deets so you can receive your Cloudie in due time 💕
Congrats!
I'm floating in delight for everyone! ⛅
Waiting for the plushie to appear in the post...
so exciting! get to help people and get a cloudie!!!
Merci @Kyren Wong
Well done @Manon Soubies-Camy
Yay, thanks @Kyren Wong! Congrats @Flavien Gache 🥳
Congrats everyone. Like @Dave LIAO I'm currently waiting for mine in the post - very excited!
Congrats!👏👏👏
my lucky number will be Report #5 😊
Congratulations!
congrat!!
Congrats everyone!
@Kyren Wong dont think I've seen an email from you yet - what deets do you need?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.