I'm fairly new to Git and SourceTree, so I apologize for my terminology. I had to update my SourceTree to the latest (1.8 -> 1.9.1 iirc) in order to gain the 'force push' checkbox, but in the process have seemingly lost a feature whose absence I am immediately feeling!
Previously, I was able to click on the name of a branch, like those in the following image, and SourceTree would jump to the latest commit for that branch. This was single-clicking, i.e. different to the double-click which would instead switch to that branch.
image2016-10-1 1:16:29.png
As you can see, origin/DistBuild is still highlighted, not origin/4.12, despite me selecting the latter in the branch list on the left. Is there a way to quickly jump to the latest commit for any of the branches (inc. in the following, where I've selected a local branch in the hope of jumping to it in the list, which also doesn't work anymore).
image2016-10-1 1:18:38.png
Any ideas? Thanks!