Hello is there a way to get rid of the notification that appears on the board and stays there when a member deletes something? It gets in the way a bit
Hm, I'm not sure I follow which deleted notification you're referring to, Emily.
Can you share a screenshot of where you're seeing that exactly?
For some context, all Trello notifications should only show in its dedicated section. That can be viewed by selecting the bell icon in the top right corner of Trello, but those should not be persisting outside of that section.
hi Garrett!
Thanks for responding to me, here is what Im looking at, I dont know why this keeps showing up.
When I click on the bell icon, I get every notification ever sent to me including notifications from tasks that I have completed and even deleted. This is very cumbersome. There is no way to have just a list of notifications for tasks still to be completed. It's one big list of still to do and completed together.
You SHOULD HAVE a way to delete notifications so I can have just a list of notifications yet to do....and certainly every notification for a deleted task should also self delete.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.