Hi all,
I am really enjoying this kudos system. This, together with the cloudies and has made it so much more fun and pleasure to engage actively every single day since the launch.
Being able to give kudos to someone is the thing I appreciate the most as added value to the already existing rewards of just helping people on with their questions or struggles.
The most clunky bit seem to be the challenges for now. I think they are great too, as they act as pointers to what is seen as next steps in contributing to the Community as a whole and delivering value as an individual. However, I have seen several people report inconsistencies in being credited for some of those challenges and I experienced the same myself.
As reports about those are currently a bit spread across multiple threads, I was thinking it might be a good thing to collect challenges issues in a single thread? So kicking off with the ones I got stuck with myself ...