Hi,
First of all, I’m really enjoying the Kudos Challenge and I’ll like to say thank you for inviting me to this beta challenge @Monique vdB
I know there is some work is going on updates like the recognition tab etc. In addition to that, I would like to suggest the below features.
There can be a progress bar for tasks like this so that participants can follow-up and continue their tasks.

Please add a profile picture/avatar beside names/usernames to understand which person was that whom I’m giving kudos/recognition.

Please add the whole list of level-badged need to be there like all the level-badges that we earned and those we can earn (currently we can see only what level-badges we have earned in the “trophy case” section and which badge is next in the below-provided image section and I’m specifically talking about level badges example: vine, bud, etc.)

Currently, these are some feedback/suggestions that I feel can be added/updated in this kudos challenge tab.
And Lastly please fix the challenges not completed bugs if there are any still left.