I'm trying to understand what constitutes a "visit" for the October Visit Challenge badge. I keep a browser window logged into Community 24x7 so do I need to actually log out and back in each day to constitute a visit?
I was asking myself the exact same question. :-)
Another challenge that popped up this morning is the Weekend Wisdom badge. Could be we're well over 100 people who posted by now, but in what time zone does the weekend start ;-)?
Does it matter from what page you visit? I usually don't come in through the home page, but from a random community url (may be a question I had open or an article I recently read).
@Walter Buggenhout Great question! The answer is... ??????
I will find out
.
@Walter Buggenhout it's Mountain Standard Time, and the challenge will only pop up when it's active! So if you see it, you can do it
@Monique vdB - did you ever find out what constitutes a "visit" to community?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.