Hi there,
I'm brand spankin new to Source Tree and having some difficulty getting it up and running. I've installed the latest version of Source Tree and I'm currently running OSX 10.7.4.
When I installed Source Tree a window popped up at the very end telling me to change my $path variable to usr/bin/something (my apologies but I was with a friend that had installed it before and he said don't worry about it, then closed the window so I don't remember what the rest of the path was).
Now when I open Source Tree and try to open a repo nothing happens. No errors, no hanging or computer locking up, just nothing. It's as if I didn't have the software on my computer at all.
I know it's a vague question but could someone help me out please? I've looked all over online and can't find a solution.
Thank you in advance.