HI team,
It will be great if you can let me know how do I see the plan tab in my Jira account so that I can plan across multiple projects and not just one project.
@anant.chari - Plan tab is located at the top of the screen. If you don't see it, it could caused by the following:
1) If you are using Jira Cloud, then you are on Standard Cloud. Advanced Roadmap is part of the premium package.
2) If you are using Jira on-prem (Jira Server or Jira DC), then you don't have Advanced Roadmap add-on enabled.
Hope this helps.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSD Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
I have the same issue. But I'm using JIRA Cloud (Premium). Any other ideas to try?
Thanks.
Maybe I'm mistaken but that is what IT told me. Is there a way to confirm I am on the Premium plan (which has the Advanced Roadmap package?
@Mo Elbadri -
Hi Mo:
If you don't see the Plan tab on the top of the navigation, then you are not on CLOUD (Premium).
Alternative 1 -
You can also check from Jira Administration (Upper right of your UI - Clog Wheel) > Manage Apps option to see if AR add-on is installed or not
Alternative 2 -
Navigate to the Jira Software admin panel using the Clog wheel icon in the upper right and select Products.
In the menu on the left, select Advanced Roadmaps hierarchy configuration.
If both alternative check failed to return any result, then you are definitely not on Cloud (Premium). I also recommend that you can also contact Atlassian Support for further verification.
Best, Joseph
It finally worked for me. It turns out there is another level of permission that must be granted at the admin level. Once our admin gave me permission to AR I saw the "Plan" tab.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.