I use Trello across a variety of devices (browser, Android, iOS, and very infrequently the Windows Desktop app).
Until very recently, in the Board view, if a card was due sometime today, it would tell you what time the card was due (e.g. 4:00 PM). If it was overdue the time would be shaded red; if it was due within the next 24 hours it would be shaded yellow.
Now, on iOS, in browsers, and on the Desktop, if a card is due today, it just says today's date but not the time. On Android it tells you the time unless it's past due, then it says today's date.
Is this known/intended behavior? Did I toggle something to make it do this? If so, how can I toggle it back so I can see what time a card is due again?
What it used to do (and still does on Android):

And how that same card appears on iOS or a browser:
