Hi,
I did some searching, but can't find anything that answers my question.
--I currently have a couple of Boards under Trello Free.
--I'd like to upgrade to Business Class for one user (me) at $120/yr.
--No member of any of my Boards will be a member of more than one Board.
--I want to start a new Board for my family.
--I did see in the documentation that my family members (and other single Board members) will not have some BC features, but that's fine -- as long as I do.
So, do I properly understand how I can use Trello BC and only get charged for one user? I'm not married to any particular way to accomplish my goal (get BC features for me), so feel free to ignore my plan if it's dumb. :-)
I remain a bit confused about teams, users, members, etc. I find pieces of the answers I'm looking for in the docs and this forum, but nothing that wraps it all up for me.
Thank you!