There has not been any activity in over a year in this Des Moines Group. I think that we need to get something started. Any recommendations?
We'd love to see the Des Moines community group reconnect as well and would be happy to present. Are there topics that would be of particular interest? A couple that come to mind would be the process for migrating to the Atlassian Cloud; or a presentation on all of the recently announced platform and pricing changes Atlassian is making. We're open to other ideas as well!
A presentation on what the differences are between Cloud and DataCenter would be assume from my perspective!
Great idea, I'll reach out to the community leaders to see what they think, thanks.
@Mark Hagenberg @Martha Owen Hey, friends! I just posted a call for Community Leaders to host events in Des Moines, so if you or someone in your network is interested, check out this thread!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.