Do you have an ETA for when OpsGenie will be compatible/certified on the ServiceNow Paris release?
And secondly, is there a way to perform an actual install on Paris even though it’s not available for Paris instances from the ServiceNow Store?
Hi Petter,
We do have a feature request ticket for ServiceNow Paris release but currently have no defined ETA. I have consulted to our team about it.
About your second question, it should be enabled by our side for you to use Opsgenie with the ServiceNow Paris release. I have asked the ETA and will keep you updated once I will receive an answer.
Is there any update on this?
What can we do while waiting?
Our engineering team has added the implementation in their current sprint. I will be informing you about the progress.
Hello Gökçem,
Thanks for the update.
Just to clarify, The integration works well on latest version of the ServiceNow (Paris) if OpsGenie is installed prior to the upgrade. All good.
The core problem relates to a situation where the ServiceNow Instance is updated/installed on the Paris release, the OpsGenie plugin is not available for install inhibited by the certification tag.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.