test if I get some kudos stuff
can someone spend me 1 kudo, please?
@Fabienne Gerhard
did you get them?
@Alexander Pappert
Did you get the kudos from your post?
spend 10 kudos
get 10 kudos
I think the picture stuff does not work here.....
But you aren't able to see who send you kudos... this is mentiond here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Pilot/Update-1-on-known-issues-and-feedback/gpm-p/1516720
@Alexander Pappert- it doesn't... I tried to reply using a picture and I didn't received any errors but also the comment hasn't been posted.
@Fabienne Gerhard I just sent you some kudos.maybe you can also send me some (10+10+10+...) to get this one
I think it works if 1 person spent you 10 times 10 kudos
test to get
Weekend Wisdom: First 100 people to post in a group over the weekend
test
new test to get Weekend Wisdom
@Alexander Pappert - did it work?
yes
That's great!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.