I'm a lifelong QA - so I have a compulsion to try things just to see what happens. Here's what I'm finding so far:
Ways to get Kudos:
- Join a Group (only works once so far, 70pts)
- Post a post (big points! )
- Answering questions (big points)
Questions:
- How can this system be gamed? (this isn't a question I am expecting anyone to answer, this is what I ask myself when I am exploring a system. If I understand what affects the points, I can use that to apply pressure to places that may not deal well with it).
- How do people have hundred(s) of points already? (answer questions, filling out profile, following prompts)
You are welcome to just reply with whatever on this post, I am curious about how that may affect your Kudos too.
Edit - If you're seeing notifications about this post and don't want to, you need to go opt-out, as explained in the post below (Atlassian Post, not mine).
I have not intentionally notified anyone, nor do I control who is notified when posts are made. If you have replied to this post, you're probably also watching it now. Make sure you un-watch it.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Pilot/gp-p/lotus