Happy friday!
Is there a way to simply turn Whatsapp message into a trello card?
Thanks!
Asaf
Hi Asaf,
We don't currently have an integration for this. I also checked some integration tools such as Zapier and IFTTT and it looks like they don't have any integrations with Whatsapp which could also help you to enable this.
Thanks,Ryan
Hi Ryan,
Thanks for the answer. I think One-click task creation from Whatsapp can be very useful for the community, so if there is any way to push it just let me know
Conheço uma integração que funciona muito bem com o método kanban.
Segue o vídeo e o fornecedor do serviço.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDaMYxRifkM
https://pickyassist.com/whatsapp-trello-integration
Abraços e boa sorte !
Hi Asaf and ryan, did you find any solution n for that since then?
I have been using Fredo.ai, a WhatsApp productivity bot which offer integration to Trello and other task management platforms.It works great for me and my team.
You can create Trello cards directly from WhatsApp to your Trello boards and more.
You can check it out here:https://www.fredo.ai
I replied to Asaf check out Fredo WhatsApp to Trello bothttps://www.fredo.ai/
Hi Assaf,
Thanks for the answer. I'll give it a try!
You can use Zapier to automate turning WhatsApp messages into Trello cards; it requires setting up WhatsApp as a trigger and Trello as the action. Read more
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.