I am sure you already can imagine why I chose that topic...
During my Sunday morning long run two weeks ago I met Master Beaver, again. 😊
It felt a little bit like saying "Beetlejuice“ three times.... I talked about my last meeting with "Justin“ twice during this week, and 10min before the meeting on the phone I said to a friend: "I wonder if Justin Beaver is still living there?!“
Two years ago we saw him (or her?!) and named him Justin... obvious for Germans why: it‘s like the singer with a typo: Justin Bi(e)ber 😀 (beaver = Biber)
It‘s been pretty amazing to see this furry fella that close in daylight and outside his wet homebase. I tried to draw a sketch about that encounter and added some pictures too. 😊
Now I am curious, which regional wildlife animal have you seen, that is not usual to meet? We are happy to see some pictures too!


