I found the help page on adding addition local agents, but I don't see any button "Add Local Agent" as described in step 3. Is there some configuration I'm missing here to enable having more than one local agent?
It turns out that I didn't have full "Admin" permissions, rather I was a "Restricted Admin". I had never run across any restriction in my use of Bamboo so it hadn't occurred to me that there were 2 tiers of "Admin".
Hi @Philip White,
Welcome to the Community!
Any chance you can share a screenshot of what you are seeing?
We are running version 7.0.3 of Bamboo and this is what I can see:
-Jimmy
Thanks @Jimmy Seddon ,
It looks like we are still on 6.5.0 (free community license).
@Philip White I think the free license is the key here, as you should be able to creat as many local agents as you want on any of the paid license tiers (the cheapest of which is $10)
https://www.atlassian.com/software/bamboo/pricing
I hope that helps!
@Jimmy Seddon Thanks for your response. That could be; I've been trying to figure out what restrictions might be in place for the Free Community License without much success. Pretty much the only description I can find is this:
"Atlassian is happy to provide free Server (self-hosted) licenses for registered charitable non-profit organizations that are non-government, non-academic, non-commercial in nature, have no religious affiliation and that would not otherwise be able to afford Atlassian software."
I've tried reaching out directly to Atlassian Support and we'll see what they say.
-Cheers
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.