Can. I. Just. Say. Y'all. Are. Awesome.
If you don't already know about The Cloudies ... I suggest you get your life in order and learn more about it - join this group and then read all about the contest here!
I mean can you say no to this lil' face? I think not, folks!
Y'all blew it out of the water this third round - 19 people 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Can we holla at @Patricia Francezi_iDev_ , @Jimmy Seddon , @Fazila Ashraf , @Bill Bailey , @Joshua Sneed Contegix , @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , @Mikael Sandberg , @Daniel Ebers , @milynnus , @Gustavo Felix , @Mariana_Pryshliak_SaaSJet , @David at David Simpson Apps , @Carlos Garcia Navarro , @Mehmet A _Bloompeak_ , @Sergio Freire - Xblend , @Alex Medved _ConfiForms_ , @Guilhem Dupuy , @Katerina Kovriga _Stiltsoft_ , @Marco Brundel
Keep killin' it in the answering game y'all! Here are some more questions to answer!
@Kyren Wong @Monique vdB Thank you guys so much!
To my other fellow recipients, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
\o/
My soft Cloudie! ;*
YES!. Dank jullie, Thank you, Dankeschön.
Well done @Guilhem Dupuy
Congrats to everyone who's earned a Cloudie!!
Congratulations!
@Kyren Wong I am curious about Report #4 😊
Assuming I have counted correctly I will be on the list this time. Or have I miscounted? 😆
Hi @nina_schmidt I just ran the data again, seems like you're at 27 answers! Three more to go to qualify~
Come on @nina_schmidt - you can do it!
Shooot .... so three to go :-) @Kyren Wong
Thanks @Liam Green
@Kyren Wong 30 now ?! ;-)
@Kyren Wong Thanks for the swag! And a happy NewYear!!
@Marco Brundel of course! & Happy New Year 🎉🎉🎉🎉
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.