Hi Guys
I am (brand) new to Trello and using it very simply at the moment, free version for now.
I have added the Calendar powerup to my board and followed the Trello instructions to sync with Outlook. The Calendar is shown just fine (I can see entries etc), however the calender is now shown in the 'My Calendar' list to the left. It doesn't matter whether I Open Calendar (internet calendar) using the button in the Ribbon above, or right clicking My Calendars, or creating a new group and right clicking that.
This means that I can't rename it, or turn it on and off (if I kill it, then the only way back is to Open Calendar). For now I can leave it on, but would like to name it and have it available when I need it rather than all the time.
Am I doing something wrong? Any assistance helpful.
Thanks