I would love to set deadlines for cards for specific days - without setting them to a specific time.
It seems to me, that the calendar upgrade requires the setting of a specific time for each deadline you create. Even if you delete the time in the settings for the deadline, it automatically sets it to 12:00. Is there a workaround?
Otherwise, I'd like to suggest to the developers that Time-Settings becomes an optional feature in the settings for deadlines. This is usually the case in many other calendar apps and/or reminder apps. How can I contact them?
Background: I only set meetings and events with a fixed time to the specific times in my calendar. For stuff that I need to have finished on a specific day I usually set a calendar entry for that specific day in general. On the apple calendar such an event appears at the top line of that day, giving me a separate view on both meetings and stuff I need to do at a certain day.
Circled in red: the setting that I'd love to not use for every deadline.
