Is being an Atlassian-consultant good for my career?Working with implementation, education, workshops etc. Anyone?I have university degree and about 6 years professional working background.
https://jiofilocalhtml.co.in
https://19216881.link
https://router-network.uno
Hi Vijay,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Sounds good - I would say: yes. There are Atlassian consultant out there, also here in Community, which had success by choosing this career. What is important from my opinion is to be a life long learner and to update knowledge regularly.
Paired with a good portion of empathy and teamwork should you enable to do the best you can.
A lot (I mean it, really a lot) of useful information also can be found in Atlassian Blog(https://www.atlassian.com/blog). Especially the articles about teamwork and culture are very interesting.
If you don't know them already the podcast is a wonderful offer to listen to what teamwork is about (https://www.atlassian.com/podcast).
The training website is perfect to refresh knowledge and work towards an exam (https://training.atlassian.com).
When you feel ready to start something new don't miss this group - from time to tome job offers are put there (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jobs-Careers/gp-p/JobsCareers).
Cheers,Daniel
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.