Good morning,How can I remove or disable the exclamation mark at Butler for Trello?I've stopped the rule but the exclamation mark is still visible. It's annoying.
Thank you for help!
thanks @Iain Dooley for swift reply! Of course, please see above
@Damiaan van Vliet Hmm I don't know what you mean by exclamation mark, can you post a screenshot?
@Damiaan van Vliet that exclamation mark is there because you have exceeded your command run quota for the month. You can either upgrade or wait until next month for it to renew.
Thanks @Iain Dooley I thought so. But it would be nice that it would disappear when I could click the quota message away. Because now I have to look at it all the time.
So hopefully in a next release of the software. :-)
@Damiaan van Vliet haha well if you get annoyed enough by it maybe you'll pay for business class :P
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.