Hi All,
I try to display the Gantt view from the power-up Bigpicture which worked perfectly fine 2 days ago and I only have the blank screen displaying the "loading" icon. I cannot see anymore the gantt view on which we worked several hours. Quite frustrating
Any idea to solve that ?
Thks
The solution from support works propertly, many thanks!
Hello Eric, I have the same problem, and I need the Gant ASAP. I tried with several browsers but the problem persists. I sent a message to Trello support and also wrote a question like you if someone knew the answer (see it to know how I tried to solve it). I'll reply again if I have a feedback.
Thanks for sharing Ester. I also tried several browsers but with the same outcome. And yes please keep me updated should you have an answer. Fingers crossed
Hello Eric and Ester,
Would you please be able to confirm if you still face problems with BigPicture Power-up? If so, please contact the SoftwarePlant Support Team support@softwareplant.com referring to SUPPORT-336858 in the title of your request.
We will investigate your case individually.
Best regards,Anna
SoftwarePlant Support
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.