S
,,,, when I get a notification of a due date / time my phone vibrates once... I work in field and not desk so Im engaged in a way that I will not even notice a phone vibration if driving or dealing with fires ( my JOB) and so once I be come free again I will easily have either A. forgotten that my phone vibrated... or B. completely missed it all together due to nature of normal activity .......... I just want to know If I can set the app to work like an alarm clock with various ring buzz choices that will continue as a snooze until i acknowledge or cancel manually. That would be the ultimate best case scenario ..... the worst case acceptable scenario is at least a sound that lasts longer than 7 seconds like a ringtone scenario so I can recognize that its a deadline from my trello app and not a text message or spam call while I was driving.. or missed because my phone was in another room while I was engaged in other matters ............. Its . something to point my immediate attention to the app in the very second I become free............ any advice?