Hello, world! 
My name is Gonchik, I am working with Atlassian products last 8 years.
So my main focus is Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo, which provides a full ecosystem with easy integrations.
Today #Atlassian announced about changes with products and long-term solutions as we know its #cloud.
Based on that, I was wondering most interesting tasks like performance tuning, flexible add-on developments are going to be stopped. Because in #Cloud we have more restrictions.
I have a few questions, how will continue the companies with the next changes, people correctly employee who made a huge process for the companies, as it affects a big amount of people: like #partners, #engineers.
Does it mean, time to focus on #AzureDevOps, #AWS, and #GCE or Data Analysis? Or it's time to provide another solution to companies?
I am happy to see the ticker #TEAM on #Nasdaq for #Atlassian (I mean team oriented), hence I hope Atlassian will provide a great answer for the last announce (https://lnkd.in/e7Czii6) and for my questions.
Also, if you think it's related to you or interesting to you, I will be happy if you add a comment and share that info.
Have a good weekend.
Cheers,
Gonchik
Atlassian enthusiast
#atlassian