I'm trying to set the value for the Docker Image value in the Isolate Build settings of a Bamboo plan that is using the Docker Runner. To be clear, these are the settings to run a job in a container, not to perform steps to create docker images. So the Docker Image value on the Bamboo plan configuration webpage is just a text box. When I create a plan variable like "bamboo_dockerimage" equal to a valid image location, and then enter "${bamboo.dockerimage}" in the text box (without the quotes), the variable is not substituted when the job executes. I can see the the raw unsubstituted variable name in the Docker command output when the job finishes in error log, instead of substituted value. I'm using Bamboo 6.4.0. Anyway to set the Docker image value to a variable? Ultimately I just want to override the image location from a key-value file in my source code. A new code revision might use a different image location.