Please excuse me if this is supposed to be separate questions. They're all related and being new to the board, I'm not sure of the proper protocol.
We are considering a Trello purchase. With a business class license, I see you can assign checklist items to people. Does that mean that only the person assigned to the item can check the item as being complete, and is that person the only one who could un-check the box?
With a business class license, can we provide an audit trail of the date and time the various checklist items were checked and who checked them?
With a business class license, can a card automatically move to another list after a certain checklist item is checked? And can checking a check box, trigger an email to the person assigned the next item on the checklist? I think this can be done by Butler, but I need to know prior to purchase.