Hello dear people,
I will be happy to get some advice from you on the following topic: Jira and Service desk as an entry point for a programmer.
So firstly about my current state. I am a bachelor in computer science where I studied most programming languages but at a basic level. My first job was not programming related either so I was basically studying for a degree which I didn't utilize.
Shortly (early 2020) I landed a job as a Jira administrator. I am really happy to date with it and I have learned a lot for almost a year - I consider myself to be very creative with the way I use the Jira automations, I use some additional payed apps which gave me some more knowledge in Velocity, Dax (PowerBI), Json, HTML and CSS.
... and here I am at a point where I consider the next step to be real programming. My main goal in life as a whole is to give as much value as possible. I know for most people they start as a programmers and then they might do programming for Jira. I wonder if I can do this the other way around - start with smaller projects in Jira and then begin creating bigger things.
The difficult part for me is that I have no access to a mentor since I work in a logistics company which outsources its programmers.
I need advice on how to start creating my own projects - anything like programming languages, courses (doesn't matter paid or free), etc.
Here are some ideas I would like to work on:
- Synchronize data between our database and Service desk fields;
- Import data based on events happening in our database;
- Create custom fields for the licensed users;
- Add/change visuals to the project and issue view;
Sorry for the long post and probably noobish needs and thank you in advace for the assistance.