I've recently signed up for a free account, I've added some team members, created a board, I'm watching the board, watching the cards, set email notification frequency to immediate, and I've verified using https://trello.com/test_notifications that I am able to receive notifications from trello to my work email. Does this not work for free accounts, or what am I missing?
Hi @Sebastian Diaz-Gonzalez
welcome to this wonderful community.
Do the notifications pop up in your notification field in your Trello account? (next to your account setting field)
Receiving notifications should have nothing to do with free accounts. I experienced immediate notification meaning 1 up to 5 minutes - when a lot of stuff is happening on the board you will receive one email with all changes in it. (e.g. 17 new notifications since 10:50 or something like that)
Thank you for your response. No, I don't see notification pop ups.
Hmm - do other people on the board get notifications?
Did you activate desktop notification? Sometimes this can cause problems. Terry another testing board with just one member and so some testings with one card you are member on.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.