Howdy y'all! I'm Kyren - so glad y'all are here with us and just to get y'all started and I'm here with a 'hump-day' 🐪 Welcome Wednesday.
During this quarantine time, I've had plenty of TV shows and movies to rewatch and start. It's quite frankly one of the few things I enjoy relentlessly, I fangirl about the latest episode of Witcher, I rewatch Pride and Prejudice just to feel something. But enough about what I watch - tell me what's your go-to show/movie?

I feel like your favorite TV universe says a lot about you! Are you a classic 'Friends' fiend, or a dystopian drama junkie into shows 'The Man in the High Castle' or 'Westworld'? Or perhaps you're into satirical adult animations like 'Rick and Morty' or 'Archer'. Well the list is filled with endless possibilities, that's for sure.
Don't be shy! 😆 Drop your favorite tv show and/or movie in the comments below. And tell me which character you'd be. Psyched to see which fandoms y'all are from 🤠