I had a sign in with Bitbucket a while ago with my personal email address. I haven't used this in a while and forgot it even existed.
Earlier this year I signed up to a Trello board that a group of volunteers are using for a NFP project. I used the same address and had no issues until now.
Today when I tried to log into Trello with the email address I normally use, it came up with the details for the BitBucket account and then said the board is private and I do not have access.
I know this is incorrect, as I've been able to access the board for months.
The email address is the same one I've always used. It just seems to have linked it to a BitBucket account and overwritten whatever access my Trello account had. How do I reverse this? I don't need the BitBucket access, but I definitely need to get into the Trello board.