Hi Community,
I'm Elizabeth, a Product Manager at Easy Agile.
We're calling out for people who create/use USER PERSONAS, for a 30 mins research call. Compensation will be $100 Amazon voucher (no limitations to regions).
During the call, I'd like to spend
- 15 mins getting to know when, why and how you use Personas
- 15 mins for you to show me how you would use our product, Easy Agile Personas, so I can see your experience first-hand and collect your feedback (if you don't already use our product we'll set you up with a demo account)
If you'd like to get involved then please click here to select a time convenient for you.
As a thank-you for your time and valued feedback, we'll send you a $100 USD Amazon voucher. Please note spots are limited, so get in quick.
If you have any questions or would prefer to provide feedback in writing, don't hesitate to respond to this post.
Thanks in advance for your interest,
Elizabeth Cranston
Product Manager @ Easy Agile