..
@M. O. Trello has intentionally make it difficult to delete cards because you cannot recover the deleted cards. As a developer, I do a lot deletion to clean out my test board via a simple sample code based on py-trello
for col in board.list_lists(): if col.name == 'Template' or col.name == 'Trigger Card': for card in col.list_cards(): pass else: for card in col.list_cards(): if card.name == '---' or '(DnD)' in card.name: pass else: card.delete()
The challenge is how you are going to execute this with a board button on archived list. You probably need to use Butler Http Request to execute this at an endpoint. Even if you use the technique in my post A Powerful Combination
you will find that archived list does not show up for you when creating a board variable. Therefore more logic to add to the above sample code.
@M. O. I use youtube to show some demos but would not say I am a 'youtuber'. I have nothing recorded specifically for deleting cards. Above sample is from Superhero Checklist script which I recorded a video today.
It uses the technique described in "A Powerful Combination" post.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.