I linked one of the issues to an EPIC of another project. As soon as I did that, the particular issue stopped being visible on the board itself. What could be the reason and how do I fix this?
Your current board query may be restricted to just the project you created the board on, so you need to review the query of your board to include other projects.
If you can share your query, I could suggest some edits.
Hey Joy. Got it. But the problem then would be that all issues from other projects would then start reflecting here. My current query is " project = AD "
The EPIC is in another project which is "AAP". In general, for this project, the ticket will get associated with EPICs of 2 other projects which are "AAP" and "AIES". My requirement is that the in project I only want issues belonging to AD to be visible on the board while having the ability to associate them to EPICs of another project. Is this possible?
Let me clarify your request for my understanding:
Yes, it is possible.
With limited understanding of your current jira configuration I'd suggest you try the following queries. Options:
Caveat:You must have access to the other boards as a user.
Continue to tweak it based on your configuration, these should give you a starting point.Joy
Hey Joy,
Thanks a lot this worked perfectly fine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.