HA-HA-HA-PPY FRIDAY Y'ALL Super psyched for my first Friday Fun post and even more excited that we've entered October and are one week closer to Halloween!
Whenever this time of year comes 'round, I'm reminded of my first October in the US, going into the second grade, in good ole Houston, Texas.
Honestly, that October was the first and most lasting impression I've had of the US of A. And what can I say? I'm a sucker for childhood nostalgia *chef's kiss* - that yearning for a simpler time (god) especially now 😂
I'll kick off this week with all my childhood go-tos:
School back in the day
(I actually still have that exact same lunchbox at home)
Gotta have the goods!

The real OGs know

Also these movies made my childhood!

As someone who remembers so much of my past, and now have so much time to reflect on my younger days (lol), its wild to see how everything has added ✨flavor✨ to your personality 😆✌🏼
What do y'all remember about your childhood? Don't be shy 🤠 drop your favorite childhood goody or memory in the comments below!