Hello, is there any option, that in card client can make his signature, that he received the order?
@Krystian Uruski I don't understand what you mean by "that he received the order". Can you rephrase that?
We use Trello to plan delivery routes and on one list there are ID's that our driver must deliver to the client - and there is the point. While he receive the order it would be simplier for us if he could make his handed signature in the card. That's why I'm asking if there is any addition or something else.
@Krystian Uruski you can add images to a card, you would need something to capture the signature initially though, or you could just take a photo of their signature on the order and upload that photo to the card.
I understand but it would be another job for us that we don't want - we want to make it faster with handwritten signature in card. If it could be possible we just print the signature if needed and it's all.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.