Hello, Loren here with the newest installment of Welcome Wednesday! October started last week, and I cannot help but think about the holiday season and how we all have special traditions when it comes to celebrating holidays. 🎉Â
Something that is so special to me is learning about other cultures and rituals of celebration. So, for this week’s Welcome Wednesday topic, I’d like to learn more about your favorite holiday tradition.Â
For me, it happens on Christmas Eve. My family does not celebrate Christmas, so every year, since I was a kid, we have gone out to eat Chinese food on Christmas Eve. I think it’s great how even though we don’t celebrate the actual holiday, we still spend time together as if it were a traditional holiday for us. I have so many fond memories of running into other friends and families that night, eating so much food, and going to bed knowing that even though we weren’t celebrating Christmas the next day, we were spending quality time together as a family.Â

So now you tell me, what’s your favorite holiday tradition? Does it involve food? Do you travel to a special location every year? Whatever it is, I look forward to hearing from you and learning more!Â