Hi y'all we're back!
Just in case you haven't heard - here's the announcement about The Cloudies! And if you wanna learn more just join this group and then read all about the contest here!
Look forward to your new best stuffed friend, Cloudie!
Now for round two of all the qualifiers for the Cloudies contest - an additional 5 people! Put your hands together for: @Liam Green @Soumyadeep Mandal @Ollie Guan @Bastian Stehmann @Kat Warner
Nice job y'all! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
If you want a go at a cute fluffy Cloudie, here are some questions to answer.
Happy answer-ing!
YAY!
@Kyren Wong
I am so excited!!
Our pug will be sat by the door waiting for this to arrive!
Great news, thank you very much.
Can't wait to have it here.
Yay, gooooo team!
Congrats! 👏⛅️
Congratulations to new cloudies ☁️
Congrats everyone!
Congrats all!
Wow, I will have it soon!
woot!
Congratulations to the new cloudies
Hi @Kyren Wong ,
Unfortunately, I saw that FedEx had sent it out, but the goods were detained by the customs during customs clearance.
Is it possible to send Cloudies to me again?
Look forward to getting the lovely Cloudies!
Hi @Ollie Guan I'll see what I can do!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.