I utilize 3 Boards to track my leads, appointments and clients. A CRMBLE card is automatically created from a Google Sheet and comes into Board # 1 as a lead, if we book a sales call that card gets moved to Board # 2 (Selling), and if we book a project with that card it gets moved to Board #3 (Clients). *I have many steps/lists under each board so it's not really feasible to house ALL the list under one board.
I was really excited to see the custom options added for CRMBLE and started feeding all my lead data into CRMBLE starting in Board #1 as mentioned above. The issue I am having is that once I drag the card from Board #1 into Board #2, none of that CRMBLE data pulls across boards. Is there a reason for this? Is there a work around? I have CRMBLE enable on all 3 boards
I've tried several of the card mirroring features, thinking maybe I could house all the lead cards that convert to a sales/client cards under a list in Board #1 and just mirror them into Board #2 or Board #3 so I can retain the CRMBLE data and fields while also keeping my current workflow in place. But even with the mirroring/sync options I have tried the CRMBLE data/fields do not show up on the other boards.
Any suggestions or work arounds I'm missing to help me access CRMBLE leads across boards?