Hi, I was used to plan my team activity by clicking on their username (https://trello.com/USERNAME/cards) but since last friday thsi page is white (just the blue topbar)Is this a temporary bug, a feature removed or else?
Thanks,
Carlo
@carlobruno I can confirm that I'm able to see another user's cards page (only the cards I have access to) but that over the weekend I did see a blank page when accessing another user's cards page so it may have been a temporary glitch, it doesn't appear to be a permanent feature change.
Looks like sombody may have changed the name, or set to private.If its your Employer ... and happening on a Friday ... umm ... P45 dismissal documents in the post lol.
Thanks for your answer Stephen, but unfortunately it's not like that.I even try to access my second account cards page, with no success.
:-(Carlo
Ask who ever set the board up, and has ultimate control over it to login and see if they can see it ... to at least establish if it is there.Then, get them to look at the access settings and user invites to check all are still present.
I set up the board, and I'm the admin.I've checked with all my collegues and with my other account too.
I was used to click here:https://prnt.sc/uti5kj
then here: https://prnt.sc/uti6l3
and arrive here: https://prnt.sc/uti78yBut as you can see the page is empty
Thanks for your help,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.