Hi all.. I can't seem to enable the Card Priority Power Up (by Screenful) on my Trello Free.
I have space for 1 more Power Up so that's not the problem. Here's the sequence below...it just goes back and forth without actually adding to my board Any suggestions?
For card priorities, I dont bother with a power up, I just use tags, with the red, yellow and green and put the priorities in there ... can quickly change them as the tag feature is available as a short cut on each card.Then I use the tags to reflect DONE (CONFIRMED) and DONE (TBC), and have a few others like NOT APPLICABLE, or IN DUE COURSE or RECORD INFO.Saves a powerup allocation if thats what you are after.Also, look at chrome extensions ... I use one, that puts priority features based on the nubmer of exclamation marks at end of card title !!!If its only priorities you want, look at using that extension ... I have Pro4Trello, Trello Folds running, along with Trello Aging.
thanks! Ill try that
Hi Dan,
I'd suggest you trying to add Scaled by Screenful. It basically combines a suite of many Power-Ups, including Card Priority, into one.
Let me know if this helped 😉
By the way, I wasn't able to reproduce the bug you've mentioned. If you have time, could you please record your screen (e.g. using Loom) while adding the Power-Up and share the video here? I'll appreciate it a lot!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.