When I click on `Add to Slack` button to connect my Trello's team to slack, I receive this error: *Trello could not be installed* Unapproved permissions requestedlinks: read, links:write
i've email the support team. They said it's a bug. They're fixing it. So. Let's wait
''We don't have an ETA on when a fix for the issue will be pushed, but as soon as one is available we will deploy it.''
i met that problem too. Some one help please
also me. any leads on this?
Another one with the same Issue.
I'm seeing the same thing, and I think I found a quick but dirty fix. If you right-click and copy the text behind the "Add to slack" button in Trello you'll get the full list of permissions within the link. Paste that link into a text editor and remove "links:read,links:write," then paste it back into the URL bar in your browser and give it a whirl.
i tried it. It working But i don't know if it could cause any issue about link read, write when we do that
i wasn't able to do Cody C_'s suggestion (i'm not technical enough), but in the trello board itself I added slack as a powerup, and that worked. but you would have to add each individual board.
Hey, look like they'vs fixed it. I can connect now. Let give it a try. Thanks support team
Works for me also!
Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.